October 16, 2017
- Grad photos will be taken in Lab 107. Only the Grad scheduled to have their photo taken is permitted in the Lab. If there are any students able to assist the photographer please see Mrs. Jager.
- Photo Retake Day will be October 26th in the morning.
- There will be a haunted house on October 31st at the fire hall in town, starts at 6:00 pm, please bring a food bank or cash donation.
- The after school art club will begin October 30th from 3:30-5 in the art room
- Any students in Green Certificate, please stop in the office and get your testing sheets.
- Please check the lost and found as there are hoodies, shoes and other items that will be sent to the second hand store if not claimed.
- The University of Alberta will have a presentation on Thursday October 19, 2017 at 2 pm in the library. Any grade 11 and 12 students interested in attending please sign up in the office.
- Students interested in post-secondary open houses, check the board outside the foods lab or pick up a list in the office.
- Parent Teacher Interviews will be held Wednesday October 18, 2017 in the gym.
- Any students who were unable to attend awards please come to the office to get your award.
- Scholastic Book Orders are due tomorrow October 17th to Mrs. Smith.
- Congrats to Brooke Smith on winning the Volleyball “Food Bank” Basket. A great big "Thank-You" to our Sr. Girls V-Ball team on their food collection that went to the Mayerthorpe Food Bank.
- Congrats to the Sr. Boys Volleyball team on winning the Gold Medal at our home tournament this past weekend and to the Sr. Girls for winning the Silver Medal.